Injectables (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Sclerotherapy)
For many years, anyone concerned about the formation of lines and wrinkles, the appearance of varicose veins, hollow and dry facial features, or other troubling signs of the natural aging process had two basic choices: undergo expensive and risky surgery or simply “grow old gracefully.” At California Dermatology Specialists, we are pleased to offer a better option: cutting-edge injectable treatments can now address a myriad of aesthetic concerns safely, comfortably, and quickly, literally turning back the hands of time for powerful, stunning rejuvenation! Depending on your unique goals and aesthetic concerns, our injectable treatments are ideal for anyone who would like to:
- Replenish lost volume in the mid-face, cheeks, and lips
- Eliminate deep folds, wrinkles, and lines such as crow’s feet, frown or smile lines, and lip creases
- Correct sagging or creasing of the forehead/brow area
- Augment the natural contours of the face
- Enhance lip fullness
- Minimize and even prevent the formation of dynamic wrinkles
- Eliminate the appearance of varicose veins, spider veins, and other vascular lesions
If you are dissatisfied with the onset of lines, wrinkles, and folds, if you are concerned about looking tired and worn-out all the time, or you are upset by the appearance of unsightly vascular lesions, we have the answer! At California Dermatology Specialists, conveniently located in Brentwood, our medical team offers an extensive selection of advanced injectable treatments that can erase the troubling signs of aging and refresh and rejuvenate your appearance, for a youthful, vibrant glow! Led by our Medical Director, Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Eric Meinhardt, we have carefully selected the most advanced injectable treatments to optimize your results while maximizing your safety and comfort.
Injectable Options for Every Aesthetic Concern!
- Botox®: Composed of a powerful neuromodulator known as botulinum toxin A, Botox® works by inhibiting the repeated contractions of facial muscles that, over time, cause the development of moderate to severe facial lines, wrinkles, and folds. A standard Botox® treatment can be completed in about 20 minutes, and requires no downtime or recovery time. The wrinkle-reducing benefits of a Botox® treatment are visible within a week, and last for approximately 3-4 months.
- Juvéderm®: This advanced, next-generation dermal filler is an ideal treatment for individuals seeking to eliminate deep facial wrinkles and restore the skin’s plump, youthful volume. This smooth injectable gel restores your skin’s natural levels of hyaluronic acid (HA), enabling your skin to naturally retain moisture and restore plumpness and volume. It is the only dermal filler approved by the FDA to last for up to one year, and is ideal for patients of all skin types, including thin, sensitive skin.
- Juvéderm VOLUMA™ (VOLUMA): VOLUMA is an advanced, HA-based dermal filler ideally suited for patients seeking to restore volume to the mid-face region: the apex, apple, and hollow of the cheek. VOLUMA has a long-standing and highly-successful track record of offering simply stunning anti-aging rejuvenation results, and because it is not made from animal products, it is perfect for individuals with sensitivities or allergies.
- Sclerotherapy: For individuals concerned about the appearance of small varicose veins, spider veins, and other vascular lesions, sclerotherapy is a powerful injectable alternative to vascular surgery. During the procedure, a safe chemical, or “sclerosing solution”, is injected into the damaged vein with a very fine needle. The chemical irritates the vein in order to spark the growth of scar tissue that will seal the vein and enable it to be safely and comfortably reabsorbed by the body. After your treatment, you may be required to wear compression/support stockings for 3-6 weeks, and while walking should begin immediately, more rigorous exercise can begin after the bruising recedes, usually about a month after treatment. Optimal results will require multiple treatments, usually spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Contact California Dermatology Specialists
At California Dermatology Specialists, with a state of the art office in Brentwood, Los Angeles, we specialize in offering the very highest level of patient care founded on a philosophy of medical excellence coupled with a dedication to cutting-edge advancements in dermatology and aesthetic medicine. Led by Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Eric Meinhardt, our staff has made it their goal to provide you with the specialized, customized skin care you require to address your medical and aesthetic concerns at their source. Whether you are seeking cosmetic enhancement services or medical dermatologic care, we will work with you to develop an individually-tailored treatment plan that will optimize your health and well-being and maximize your comfort and safety.
If you are interested in learning more about injectable treatments at California Dermatology Specialists, or would like additional information about our complete offering of dermatological and aesthetic services, we invite you to contact our office today. We look forward to hearing from you!